Here is the second post for the Whitworth Fam. Now that Erin and Jim have put videos of Ella up on their blog, I figured I should at least put up a second post on ours. One day we will have videos also. I don't know when. Maybe when I have a break and am done with my thesis. Maybe when Heather has a break from school and the summer is here.
So, what's new? We got a new dryer yesterday. Yay! The last one we bought from Lisa, Heather's sister, for $50 and it just stopped drying yesterday. Good thing it was Saturday! Bad thing I was supposed to spend all day writing. Conference was enjoyed by all, even Nora who is starting to amuse herself (we'll put videos and pictures up here soon enough, especially if it's really easy). I just put the picture in with a couple of clicks and minutes. It is pretty easy. Heather is really enjoying this stage of Nora's since she can lie on her back and not move and Heather is able to get stuff that she wants done. This would include quilting.
We had been planning on having a family (the Torres) I taught on my mission here over the weekend, but they ended up staying in Kaysville. Lucky for us and them as it would have been hectic yesterday with the dryer fiasco. They flew up for the week to be here for General Conference and for their second son's wedding in Idaho next weekend. That will be Nora's first road trip as we are heading up there for the wedding. Yay!!! Now, isn't that exciting? The fruits of our labors, how sweet they are.
I'd better cut this short, in case you're actually reading it. Our (Nora's) stats: over 16 lbs, 4 months old on the 18th, about 26 1/2 inches long and she started rolling over yesterday. That's it from Happy Valley.
April 6, 2008
4 Generations at Nora's Blessing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment