So I told my cute husband in the early spring that I really liked Spaghetti Squash and that we should plant some in our newly plotted garden.... His exact words were: "Sure Babe!"And this is only half of them.... Isn't he sweet?
I also spent all Friday with my sister canning tomatoes, peaches and pizza sauce. Thanks for your help Lisa! It feels good to be all done canning for the season.
And now Nora is happy because she has her Mommy out of the kitchen and playing "baby" with her again. If you can't tell, she is literally saying "cheeeese" in this photo (her newly learned skills.... pose for the camera). Love that girl!
September 20, 2009
Garden Rewards - Part 2
Posted by Heather Whitworth at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you have a house where you can store all those bottles!! You're so domestic :)
Wow, that looks like it was a lot of work. I'm very impressed.
Post a Comment