To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
September 27, 2009
Nora making zucchini bread. She helped mommy pour the stir, pour the batter into the pans, and even clean-up! What a helper!!! She's going to be my little cook.
Posted by Heather Whitworth at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So...after seeing the movie "Julie and Julia," and realizing that Nora is going to be a BIG girl...I predict that she is going to surprise us all and be a professional chef rather than an athlete.
(And all those bottles of canned garden produce? Bring back LOTs of memories...and if you need more bottles, we have hundreds that are going unused, ever since we downsized to two of us from nine... (Josiah doesn't count. He lives on junk food from Costco.)
I'm so glad my Mama taught me how to can fruit. That's one of the things that enabled me to afford to be a stay-at-home mom--that, and a husband who just LOVED to plant things.
Oh, could that be where David gets that from....????
LOVE the pics and love that you can get Nora's hair up "in a cute fountain" as Ella would say. I also am very jealous of all your counter space. You've got a great house.
WOW! She has grown so much she looks like a new person! What a big girl!
I sure do miss you guys.
I'm going to be in town next week, we should get together!
Love you!
Like mother like daughter.
SO Cute, and I love the little Verizon advert at the end:)
Post a Comment