I'm having a really hard time accepting that Nora does NOT like Chocolate!
Really? Chocolate you say? I know, and she's my daughter if you can believe!
She dislikes it so much that she will go to the extent of picking around a chocolate chip cookie and will eat just the cookie part and leave all the chocolate bits (the best part!) Crazy!
She will just flat out spit out anything chocolate that goes into her mouth.
The other night I noticed she was eating some mixed nuts with peanut M&M's. She was cracking open all the M&M's and picking out the nuts and throwing the delicious chocolate candy shell back into the bowl. Gasp! I know... Where did this child come from?
3 comments:
WOW!! I have a friend who doesn't like chocolate AT ALL. I was allergic to it to some degree until I was about five.
She's the first kid I know that doesn't like chocolate! Wish my boy had didn't like it that much...but they do.
By the way, your family photo is fabulous!
That is just wrong. I have to have chocolate everyday. :) Congratulations on the upcoming baby!!!!! I am expecting March 31 and Brian's wife is due March 22. What was in the water?
Post a Comment