This year for neighbor gifts I did muffins-in-a-jar with one of my favorite muffin recipes. They were a lot of work, but they turned out cute. I've had some people ask for the recipe since all that was attached to the jar were the wet ingredients to add. Here it is, enjoy!
Apple Spice Muffins
Dry Ingredients:
2 cups flour
1 Tbs. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ground Nutmeg
3/4 cup Sugar
1/4 tsp. Salt
Wet Ingredients:
3 Tbs. Melted Butter
1/4 cup Apple Sauce
2 Eggs
1/2 cup Milk
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 Apple, peeled and grated
Directions: Stir together the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix the wet ingredients together in a separate bowl and then stir in with the dry ingredients. Do not overmix! Drop the batter into lined muffin tins about 2/3 full. Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes. Yield: about 12 muffins
Dry Ingredients:
2 cups flour
1 Tbs. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ground Nutmeg
3/4 cup Sugar
1/4 tsp. Salt
Wet Ingredients:
3 Tbs. Melted Butter
1/4 cup Apple Sauce
2 Eggs
1/2 cup Milk
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 Apple, peeled and grated
Directions: Stir together the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix the wet ingredients together in a separate bowl and then stir in with the dry ingredients. Do not overmix! Drop the batter into lined muffin tins about 2/3 full. Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes. Yield: about 12 muffins
2 comments:
love the Christmas jammies! I forgot you had bought a pair, too. I think I got the wrong size for Ella; they were hanging off her feet. But the top fit just right.
Did I see you wearing a snuggie???
Love the pics.
Oh, thanks for this I was just going to ask you for it :)
Post a Comment