THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

June 27, 2010

I should be at church right now...

Yep, I should be at church right now... In fact, I should be conducting relief society right now as I write this.

But you know what? ...

When you have a screaming baby that won't calm down, won't nurse, won't burb and down right won't settle down,

IT'S TIME TO GO HOME!

3 comments:

Amy Jenks said...

I hear ya!!! Church is really rough sometimes.
Does he have and ear infection - maybe? Sometimes it's just that DARN burp, though. (At least with my kids anyway.) I hope you all are doing better now.

Shannon said...

My aunt used to pinch my sister during church, then offer to take her home so she could watch her favorite tv show :)

Unknown said...

NO KIDDING!

I feel like I have been in a wrestling match by the end of sacrament.

I hear ya sister friend