THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

July 16, 2010

"Attempted" Camping Trip

So my sweet sister Alena invited us to go camping with her family back in the spring when she was getting the site reserved for the end of June (don't forget I was still pregnant and had brain cells lacking in anything that was the least bit logical).  We agreed and when the camping trip got closer, I realized it was going to be very interesting.  Unlike Miss mellow Nora as a baby, Stratton has acid reflux, is fussy and cries A LOT.  Let's just say the nights are hard.  And let's just say our attempt at camping with two little ones when it was still pretty cold at night was a major BOMB!  We cut the trip short to say the least.   I think we were there less than 24 hours. Thanks Larson's for bearing with us...
 

Mental Note... Don't ever take a 3 month old camping!  Bad idea!

0 comments: