THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

December 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Nora!

This last weekend (Dec.18th) Nora turned 3 years old.  That's right folks... T.H.R.E.E!  Where has the time gone, and what happened to my baby girl? We had a fun family party over at Grandma and Grandpa Black's.  We made pizza, decorated snowflake crafts, smacked a pinata around and ran around the house on a cake/ice cream sugar-high.  Nora had an absolute blast and can't wait until the next big event exactly one week from her Birthday!  Sometimes I wish she had a summer birthday.

Blowing out the candles on her Cupcake Cake.  Notice the cupcake on her shirt?  She insisted she wear that to match her cake.

Little did she know she would be getting a Super Girl Cupcake Cape... (I dare you to say cupcake cape 10 times!)

Nora and her cousins Avery and Connor getting ready to smack the pinata around.

Geez, check out that swing!

Grandma Black made these darling Nativity Blocks for Nora's Birthday.  They are child-proof and unbreakable... Genius!  So, that night we used them to tell the story of Jesus' Birthday and how He received some gifts as well from the Wisemen.  I asked Nora what gifts she was going to give Jesus this year....


Pinata Prizes..... Ummmmm.... K?








2 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

That party looked so fun! We were sad to have missed it.

Happy Birthday, Nora! We love you

Unknown said...

I LOVE those pinata blocks! And that Nora girl!