We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Having an extra family (my sister and fam) living with us just added to the Christmas spirit. We had double the traditions and double the fun and excitement. The kids enjoyed the festivities so much making memories I hope they will keep. We also had a great time getting ready this year for the holidays. Kids make Christmas so much more enjoyable. Along with a huge snowfall this year, we indeed had a delightful white Christmas.
| Nora sang in her Preschool Christmas program and had us all grinning from ear to ear. |
| Nora and her best buddy Anna Taylor after their performance. Such cuties! |
| Yet another performance. Nora sang with the primary at the ward Christmas Breakfast. |
| On Christmas Eve we decorated darling gingerbread houses with the Pierces. A tradition we will continue doing for sure whether they live with us or not. |
| Also on Christmas Eve night, we went over to my sister Alena's house and had dinner and a fun nativity activity for the kids. |
| Strat loving his new cars tent that Auntie Lisa made him at the Christmas Eve cousins gift exchange. |
| "Santa came, Santa came!" they all screamed when they finally got to see. |
| Nora and Stat enjoying their stockings. |
| Christmas morning family shot. |
| I made my Mom a quilt for Christmas. Her and my Dad enjoyed visiting each of their children's houses on Christmas morning. |
| Uncle Josiah was also a Christmas morning visitor. Strat loved showing him all his cars stuff he got. |
| Nora feeling happy to just sit on the hard floor as long as she gets to open a present. |
| Strats main gift this year was a "Big Mack" as he called it. Oh the squeals of excitement that came out of this child's mouth. Hilarious! |
| Umm Yeah, best $25 bucks we ever spent. Look at that face! |
| Our biggest Christmas surprise is that we found out we are having another boy. I was 20 weeks (half way) on Christmas day. |
4 comments:
I've been meaning to congratulate you! And now I know you're having a boy, so congratulations again! What a great family he is going to:)
Congratulations!!! He'll be a wonderful addition to an already wonderful family!
I hadn't looked at your blog for awhile, because for so long, it was just the same race pictures--which I read two or three times and was impressed every time!--plus we saw you in person...
But suddenly I realize it's been WAY too long since I checked your blog. Halloween, birthday, Christmas!!
And the kids are growing up so fast! Strat certainly got some fun CARS stuff at Christmas--I love the tent! What a creative Aunt! (And tell Nora that Elliana and Grandma Whitworth also made gingerbread houses for Christmas--as did her new cousin-to-be, Benjamin. (Cabot and Jennifer were outside shooting potato guns, I think.)
It was fun to catch up on your blog. Great pics
Post a Comment