THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

June 3, 2008

Daddy's Little Helper

Dave gives Nora a little lesson in vehicle maintenance. They make some adjustments on Nora's new set of wheels. As you can see, she's totally enthralled and excited. Just before the picture was taken, she turned around and looked at Daddy and said, "this is so enjoyable, I wish we could spend every afternoon sitting on the floor taking things apart and getting messy.

5 comments:

Liberti said...

Yay for having a blog!! Isn't it sad that they grow so fast. I bet you are glad school is out - you're welcome to visit anytime!

Shannon said...

I have been meaning to ask what your blog was! I'm so glad you thought to give it to me! And you can always check out my lame life on my blog too :)

Unknown said...

I found you! YEAH! You guys looks so fun. I can tell Nora was excited about this!

McArthur Family said...

Heather! Your daughter is adorable! I miss you bunches!

Love,

Amber

Miss Heather said...

You need to blog more. I want more pics of the child!! :o) We have a blog now if you want to add us to your list. www.thecrazycrandalls.blogspot.com. :o) I MISS YOU!! When can we play?