THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

July 5, 2008

Nora's 6 month Pictures

Sweet Nora is 6 Months Old!
This one is Mommy and Daddy's favorite
shot. Just look at that happy girl.


We went and got Nora's 6 month pictures taken and were really please with how cute they all turned out. She is such a darling little girl, who by the way sleeps through the night now (finally). Thanks for the advice and pointers Linz!

3 comments:

Miss Heather said...

Man, I'm glad she finally sleeps. It's been FOREVER since you've gotten good sleep!! :o) I MISS YOU!!

Liberti said...

6 Months - I can't believe it. It goes by sooo fast. Good on the getting her to sleep, life's a bit better now huh??

Let's get together.

Unknown said...

These pictures turned out Darling! I just love it!

Sleeping through the night! YEAH!