THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

August 3, 2008

A Trip Down Memory Lane


So the other day I was looking at old photographs of my college volleyball glory days and wondered if my body still looked the same after 10 years.... I dug out from the bottom of my drawer those fun little spandex "spanks" and with some effort pulled them up over my post child bearing butt. I took a look in the mirror and thought .... "Nope, definitely don't look the same." Let's just say I put them back deep in the bottom of the drawer to make an appearance in another 10 years!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute are you. I bet dave wouldn't mind if you at least ran around the house in them. :)

Shannon said...

Umm...that second picture scares me. :) And I don't think I could even get those things over one of my arms, so be grateful and take Jackie's advice :)

Miss Heather said...

You are SO HOT! I think you look better now than in college. And Spanx are my friend so I'm glad they're your friend too. :o)

Nicole said...

Heather! Hey long lost friend! I have been wondering what you have been up to! I'm so glad I found your blog. What a cute little family you have, Nora is such a doll.

J & A said...

Love the pictures Heather! What a tough mama. I really like Jackie's advice. Have you taken it? How's the first week at AF gone?!

Mel said...

You are super HOT :) I am stocking you through Brittany's blog :)

Lori said...

Black,
Where did you find your pics? I love them. It makes me want to be back playing again, oh how I miss it, but being a mom is even better! Love you, hope you are doing well. Tell Dave and Nora hi.

Jen said...

Ahhh I miss you Heather. Hope your new school is treating you well. I am loving being a mommy...thanks for all that great advice. If you haven't check out our blog sometime...Ari is so huge now: halverson-family.org