So I realize we haven't posted a blog pretty much all summer - but we have good excuses if you really want to hear them...... So we bought a house!!! Yep, we are officially home owners. It is so crazy and fun all at the same time. We decided to go ahead and stay in Orem and we found this great house in our same ward just up the street from our Condo. Let's just say, it made moving a little easier. As you can see, even Nora helped pack.... But man, we have a lot of stuff!
The timing of our move wasn't the greatest either as I was in my first week of starting school (teaching of course). And I transferred schools too which made it even more crazy. It's a really Loooooong story why I made the move from Timberline Middle to American Fork Junior. To sum it up... Basically, I needed to have a part time schedule every other day and AFJr. was super accomodating and supportive to me with exactly what I was needing. I had to simplify my life for my little girl. And things are going great. I've realized now after a few months at a new school...8th graders are 8th graders no matter where you are. Shaving 10 minutes off my commute each way isn't bad either. I get to spend more time with Nora now which makes both of us happy!!!
October 8, 2008
We Haven't Died Yet... Promise!
Posted by Heather Whitworth at 2:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HAHA! How I love you! Almost as much as I love those pictures of you and Nora.
Good thing I have been to your house, otherwise I would be upset about no pictures.
BL tonight! I was upset last night about the half episode.
YEAH for AFJHS.
YEAH for YOU
I'm so glad you are back in "posting" mode! I've been wondering how you guys are doing. I heard from Kristi Askew that you had switched schools and I was floored. But I totally understand if this works out better for you to be with your beautiful daughter. She's so cute!
Much love!
That is so nice that you are now part time! It will be so nice for you to be able to spend more time with sweet Nora. That's awesome that you guys got a house! Yeah!
Sheesh, woman...it's about time you wrote a new post! It's not like you're busy or anything :) (I hope you're picking up my sarcasm. I should hope so, because I'm laying it on pretty thick) Those pictures of you and Nora are stinking cute. And I can't believe she's standing in her crib!
Heather, I love to see your adorable family. I am excited for you that you were able to find an awesome work situation. I am sure Terry and the Timberline Crew were so sad to see you go-but what a blessing to find a part time position. Wish we were closer.
Britt
Post a Comment