THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

October 8, 2008

Look What I Can Do!!!

So my friend Jackie had a blog post a little while back of her little boy standing up (by himself) in his crib for the first time and I remember thinking... "When will Nora ever be able to do that?" Well, that time came sooner than I thought. One day I heard her wake from her nap and went in to get her and this is what I found.... FYI: we lowered her crib mattress two notches that night. Just being the precautious first time parents. You know that drill! Isn't she cute?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute girl in a cute room!

What a fun surprise!

She's such a stellar girl! Those babies are full of surprises, aren't they?

Miss Heather said...

I have MISSED YOUR BLOG!!! I can't believe you guys moved. We totally would have helped you. You should have called!! Email me your new address so I can update my address book for Christmas cards. I LOVE YOU!

Lori said...

Black!
I've been checking your blog now and again and am so happy that there is something new to look at! Yippee!!! Nora is getting so big, I can't believe it. Miss you.

Maria said...

Look out!! Things are going to start happening fast now!
Now, THAT is a winning smile!
BTW: McKay enjoyed seeing your pictures, esp of Nora :)