There's a reason why we've nicknamed her "Nora the Destroya." This is what happens when you leave a 10 month old unsupervised for about 2.7 seconds. Last week I caught her swishing a toothbrush around in the toilet water (I sure hope that was Daddy's.)
October 29, 2008
"Nora the Destroya"
Posted by Heather Whitworth at 2:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's a nice big mess... Love The Giving Tree because of that big ole ugly pic of Shel Silverstein on it!!
Black, oh how I miss you....and your Heatherisms! I need you around to make me laugh, I mean really laugh hard again!!! Those were the days. Nora is getting so big! How is your new house? I wish we lived closer so that we could put together a kick hiney rec volleyball team!!! Your family is so cute, I'm so happy for you!
I totally understand feeling like messes are being made by the minutes...or seconds.
Oh Heather, I'm so proud of your double post. :) Nora is so cute! I love that one of her sitting in your yard...what a cutie!
Welcome to motherhood I hope its everything you dreamed it would be lol. Now you understand my I need to come down and just talk for a few minutes back in our condos. We miss you guys and hope you are loving being so close to the Taylor's I'm jealous.
HAHAHA! But she's so cute! And that makes it worth it...the first time anyway! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment