THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!! Revisted One Year Ago!

This was me exactly one year ago today. I was 7 months pregnant and my friend Jackie was 9 months pregnant (delivered the next day -- Happy Birthday tomorrow Brigham!). We did NOT plan these look-alike costumes. I ask you, what else is a pregnant lady supposed to dress up as in front of Middle School Students? It's just crazy to see what can happen in one year....


One Year Later....

"Do you think Mommy or the Trick-or-Treaters will notice if I take just a small nibble out of this Kit-Kat?"




Halloween is so much more fun when you get to dress up your kid in something she would probably never agree to if she had any say in the matter. But just look at my little "Nora Bug!" I look forward to what surprises and adventures she will bring us in the next year! Life is good...

10 comments:

Miss Heather said...

She's cute as a spider!! But I liked you as a pumpkin too!

Unknown said...

WHOA! I look HUGE!

Nora is the cutest spider in the whole wide world. Did you make that?

She looks SO CUTE!

I liked to this post on my blog, I hope that's ok.

Have fun!

Amy Jenks said...

I'm SOOO glad you made a comment on my blog. I think about you guys every now and then and wonder how things are going. It's so great to see little Nora - what a cute little bug she makes! And, isn't it great to have a yard? We're loving it!

Kale said...

Nora is adorable!

Nicole said...

What an awesome costume! Nora looks adorable. It is so much fun to dress the kids up!

I am also loving your pregnant halloween pictures! So fun!

Maria said...

Super cute! I agree, it is so fun to dress kids up! They look cute in whatever you put them in.

McArthur Family said...

Super cute! I love you prego and your belly the pumpkin!

Ms. Earl said...

Nora looked SO cute! Thanks for sharing!

Liberti said...

she's a dang cute spider - isn't Halloween so fun when they're little??

Mindy Curtis said...

I love the pictures of you and Jackie! It's also to see that you and Nora are doing well and are still adorable. :)