THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving 2008!

The "Big Table!" We were so impressed with my sister Tiffany's ability to sit ALL of us together at one table. Just look at the size of that thing!
Like Father Like Daughter.... Everyone always says how much Nora and her Daddy look alike.
But I don't know... sometimes I see her make the same expressions I do.
This year's Thanksgiving was so much fun. We had tons of awesome food, great company and most of all, Nora enjoyed her first Thanksgiving with everyone at the "Big Table".... And look, she can even stand all by herself, and take a step or two before she gets nervous and sits back down! (If you can't tell, her bib says "Baby's First Thanksgiving!) Gotta love it! Umm, yeah, by the way... her clothes are 2T!

4 comments:

Lori said...

How stinkin' cute is she? Sounds like you had a great day. You look great! 2T already? SWEET!!! We are going to have to put together a volleyball team with all of our girls because they are going to be HUGE (tall that is)! Love you.

Miss Heather said...

Of COURSE her clothes are 2T... have you seen how tall her mom and dad are? Ha ha ha!! :) I MISS YOU!

Shannon said...

2T...good grief, Nora! :) She is so tall!!

Unknown said...

2T! Whew! What a big girl!

She looks so cute. You know they don't make any "Baby's fist Thanksgiving" stuff in that size.

I keep forgetting this is her first! She will be one soon! YEAH!

Good job walking Nora!

Happy Holidays