Ok, can you tell I'm on Christmas break because I'm putting up so many blog posts? But, I had to show these pictures because they are so cute!!! Yes, that is Nora in ice skates and she is barely walking. The ice arena had skates her size (because she inherited her Daddy's big feet) so we gave it a go and she loved it. Hence this would explain why Dave does NOT have any skates on.... Honestly, do they even make size 17 ice skates???
December 23, 2008
Ice Skating Outing
Posted by Heather Whitworth at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HAHAHA! That's so cute!
That is awesome! Looks like you are having a fun break!
My kitchen is dysfunctional again. We were about to head out to finish up the Christmas shopping when I heard a dripping noise. I'll tell you more about it when I see you. I'm taking a break for a couple of days to see you know who! Have a Merry Christmas! You are the best!
That is way too cute! I can't believe she is in skates! You guys crack me up. p.s. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Yeah for a break! I need to take Max ice skating, I think he would love it.
HEATHER, it is great to see your blog. I didn't know they made skates that small.. :) See my blog (happyholtman). I haven't figured out how to send invites. :)
Post a Comment