This is usually what happens when Mommy stays home with Nora.... We read stories, play with toys, wear bows, nap, clean the house, go to the store, run errands, visit friends, etc.
And this is what Nora does when Daddy stays home with her.... You get the idea?
February 3, 2009
A Day in the Life of....
Posted by Heather Whitworth at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love that she is eating snow.
It seems so weird to me to see pictures of snow now.
Doesn't this look fun!?!?
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Cake-in-a-Mug
What a cutie she is!
Heather, would you mind changing my invitation email to dougyamber@yahoo.com This is the one that I do all my blogging under and it will allow me to view yours easier. Thanks.
Ohhhhh, I love her glasses, she looks so dang cute. Miss you, sorry I missed your birthday. I thought about you though, I really did. Love you.
excellent. very typical. we're the same way. very impressed that nora is playing in the snow like that. DD is very hesitant and nervous about it here.
Post a Comment