THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

February 24, 2009

Just when we thought the house was Child Proof....

Last weekend Dave and I decided we needed to step it up another level in the House Proofing of our child.... Here's why.... She is getting so tall now that she can reach up on the counter and grab things like the knife I use to cut vegetables, or my hot curling iron, or my water glass.... We have to be so careful now with everything we set down. Little did we know that she would be able to pull down an entire METAL fruit basket stand onto my unexpecting backside. Luckily she was fine, but Mommy sure got a bruise.



Here is what we did to remedy the problem....



Couple bucks at Home Depot for black chain and hooks and there you have it....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE your solution!

Shannon said...

Nice! Look at you taking your trash to treasure (not that the baskets were trash before, but you know what I'm talking about) :)