"Whatever you do, don't let your child get dependent on a Pacifier!"
Yeah, yeah yeah.... That's what all the books say.... So, we took their advice and didn't give Nora a pacifier after month 3. Well, you know what???
IT BACKFIRED! ...you get the idea.
5 comments:
LOL! She's such a cutie.
we've been prepping ella all week for tonight--her last night with a binky. i am SO done waking up in the middle of the night to, "i want my binky! i want my bink-a!" so the binky fairy is going to come on thursday night and leave her with a really pretty present the next morning. :-) we'll let the binky fairy take the binkies to all the little babies who need them. yeah, we waited until ella was 8 months old. totally backfired--20 months later, we're still trying to get rid of it...this will be our third and final attempt. i'm seriously going to throw them out.
I love it! She is so dang cute. You and Dave make beautiful kids. How is everything going? I swear we need to live closer because I need to laugh more! I miss you! You had better stop by if you are ever on your way to Cali through Vegas--we are here and would love to have you!
Yes, yes, yes, we will be here when you are passing through! Call me. I'll try to remember to send you my phone# in an e-mail. Love ya girl.
Heather, Nora is getting so big. She is adorable and her glasses are so cute.
Post a Comment