THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

April 26, 2009

Don't get Mad.... Take a Picture!

You know you're in for a big mess when your 16 month old comes over to you and puts these kinds of fingerprints on your lap....

Yep.... Huge mess! Jiffy pancake mix EVERYWHERE... and just a sidenote, did you know when you try to wipe it up with a damp rag, you guessed it... it turns to mush.

5 comments:

McArthur Family said...

Oh boy, that's hilarious! Culinary creative...just like her mom!

Shannon said...

ha ha! Way to take a picture of it before you cleaned it up. :)

Unknown said...

ARGH! I don't even want to think about it!

Ms. Earl said...

Way to keep things in perspective! I love how you always have a positive attitude.... and the picture of Nora in her shades is darling!

Liberti said...

OH NO! I hate it when that happens :0) - but good job for getting pictures!