THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

April 26, 2009

Happy Easter 2009!

All April long (when it wasn't snowing) Nora and I had mock Easter egg hunts out in the yard. We had to practice with her to "hunt for eggs" so he knew how the whole process worked. I think she did alright! Although, picking the grass and putting it in her basket was more entertaining most the time.


Of course her favorite part was getting all the "goods" inside when she was done!


At the ward Easter Egg hunt you can see she was getting really good at it!

And by the time it was Easter Day.... she was a Pro! (who needs to hunt for eggs when you can snitch them from your cousin?) I love her Logic!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

She's such a cutie! She's getting so big!

Unknown said...

OH! Look how cute she is!

I love your famly!

Unknown said...

So THATS where all Connor's eggs went....