THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

June 30, 2009

Nora's 18 month Stats

Doctor Check-up visit was yesterday.  Nora is.....

  • Current on all her Immunizations.
  • 29 pounds  =  95th percentile (yes, Mommy has big bicepts now)
  • 35 1/2 inches = Literally off the charts... there is no percentile for her height/age
By our calculations she is on her way to being well over 6 feet tall!!!

Sweeeet!  That's my growin' girl!   Time to start teaching this child some ball!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh wow! Nora is such a big girl! I might have to hurry up a little in order to meet her while when she is still shorter than I am!

McArthur Family said...

I love that she's off the charts! She's such a cutie!

And I love that you painted your kitchen in a day!

MVP said...

best part is, I could hear your voice as I read that blog. You guys ROCK!

Unknown said...

Holy Moly! Good for her!

Mel said...

She is so cute! and she will be an awesome ball player!

Erin said...

we want more pictures!!!

Michelle said...

Wow, she is big. Congrats on having a future pro athlete. You are so lucky.