THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

June 28, 2009

New Paint in the Kitchen

Sometimes I just get an itch to start a new project... Immediatly! When Dave left for work one morning he had no idea he was going to come home to a newly painted kitchen.

BEFORE.... (nasty old cream color)


AFTER.... (Rebel Blue) -- I don't even care that it will probably be outdated in 10 years.

My favorite part... The accent piece! Dave hates it as it always hits him on the head when he's at the sink. Sorry Babe, we all make sacrifices!

5 comments:

Liberti said...

I LOVE the color Heather! So fun!

Ms. Earl said...

Awesome! I should have known that you wouldn't waste a minute! If only I could get some of your enthusiasm. I have three bedrooms and the family room left. Glad you are having a good summer.

Shannon said...

Ooo...I love the blue!!! Good job!

Adam and Brittany said...

I love the BLUE. It is very trendy and the orange curtains are the perfect match. Well done!

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!

It's inspiring me!

Lincoln always comes home to surprises too!