Guess what Nora is going to be???A BIG SISTER!!!
Guess what Daddy gets???A SON!!!
For those of you who didn't know our baby news already (don't feel bad if you are just finding this out, we waiting a long time to tell people), this is our official announcement. What a blessing this has been for us after many miscarriages (the last one being twins) and a lot of heart ache. This baby boy is healthy, strong and measuring nice and BIG! Afterall, he is Dave's son, right?! I am about 21 weeks, due at the end of March and feeling great!
And yes, H1N1 shot is taken care of... Thanks for your concern! :)
November 12, 2009
Big News!!!
Posted by Heather Whitworth at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ya...pretty sure you're one of the cutest pregnant people I know!
Awww...you look so great! Congratulations!!!
I'm sorry to hear about the challenges. I'm glad you and baby boy are healthy.
I'm so excited for you.
You look fantastic! I love you coordinated your clothing with your house color scheme, too. :-) I'm so happy (and secretly jealous) for you. Are you going to share name ideas yet or just surprise us later?
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! SOOO happy for you guys! Can't wait to see that cute little baby bump in person! Love you!
Congratulations, Heather! That is fantastic! By the way, I love your family pictures. You all look great!
Congratulations!!! A baby boy! I'm so excited for you guys. I was so sad to hear about the miscarriages though...how hard that must have been. And twins...wow...you will have beautiful babes waiting for you to raise in another time and place. Much love and adoration,
Amber
Congratulations! Boys are so much fun! You look great :)
Post a Comment