THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

December 1, 2009

Happy Halloween and Thanksgiving!

Here are some fun pics from Halloween and Thanksgiving 2009!

Isn't she the cutest little giraffe you have ever seen? She even said trick-or-treat (or something kinda like it) to people all in order to get candy. She had an absolute ball! Her favorite was the smarties. Ironically those were always my least favorite!


Carving our first Jack-O-Lantern... When I say first, I mean the first one we have ever carved in our entire 4 1/2 years of marriage. I guess we were just waiting for a cute little 2 year old to help us out! You can see the final work of art in the picture above.


Nora is finally understanding that there is a baby brother inside that growing bump on Mommy.


Ok, probably shouldn't have let her tank up on cheese ball and olives before the meal. She wouldn't touch her Thanksgiving plate of food. Sigh... maybe one of these years I'll get it right.


"Hurry and take the picture so I can lay back down again to give my stomach some more room!!!"


Nora got some good "baby holding" practice with baby Alex at Thanksgiving. Our friends Bart and Brandy joined us for dinner. Alex doesn't look scared at all does he?



1 comments:

Erin said...

Nora must be my niece--I LOVED the smarties. :-) LOVE the pictures. We miss you guys so much. Wish we could be together for Xmas again this year.