So Dave and I were just talking about one of our 2009 predictions that was way surpassed this year....
Lemme Esplain....
Every year on New Year's Eve it's my family's tradition to make predictions for the upcoming new year, then we read the following years predictions to see if we got any right. The person who makes the most "correct" or "accurate" predictions receives a sweet reward from Wal-Mart. It's totally fun! We make serious ones, political ones, hollywood break-up ones, economy ones, weight loss ones, career ones, and pretty humerous ones like how my nephew will make the switch to boxers and Obama will promise to quit smoking and actually do it. Thank goodness the one about me being pregnant came true!
One prediction in particular really surprised us... I predicted/estimated that Nora would be wearing a size 6 shoe by years end (since last year at this time she was in a size 4, I figured 2 shoe sizes of growth was pretty generous). Well, my prediction was way surpassed... Nora is officially in an 8-9 shoe! I was way off. If this foot growth trend continues, she will be shopping on-line for size EL-HUGE-O shoes like her Daddy by the time she's a teenager.... sigh... Poor kid!
3 comments:
What a fun game! I'd love to start that as a tradition. :)
WOAH! That's some serious growth. Kayla's in a size 10, but she's like a year and a half older - I think. Maybe more? I can't remember. Anyway, Kayla is HUGE for her age, so Nora must be way tall. But, of course, that is to be expected.
I like that tradition. Ella is in size 9 shoes, too. Wait, she's almost a year older. :) I predict...Nora will play basketball and volleyball, and be beautiful and intelligent to boot.
Umm...I don't have a size 17, but I have a 22. Will that work?
HAHAHHAHA
Post a Comment