I just had to share my awesome deal I got on Skippy Peanut Butter at Albertson's:
Step 1: Skippy Peanut Butter is on sale for $ .99 a jar if you have their in store coupon (limit of 6)
Step 2: I used one of my Albertson's double coupons on that (saved $1.00).
Step 3: Then my friend Susie gave me 3 coupons for $. 75 off of 2 jars (saved $2.25). Thanks Sus!
Step 4: I used my other 2 double coupons on those (saved $1.50).
So what was my grand total for 6 jars of Skippy Peanut Butter normally priced at $3.29 a jar you ask?
$1.25 Ladies and Gentleman! One dollar and 25 cents!
Thanks mom for helping me NOT feel guilty buying food for cheaper than the store gets it for. I do love a good deal like you do!
3 comments:
Cute changes on your blog!
Kayla is SO like that - everything must be in its proper place. :)
nice work on the peanut butter! I love finding deals like that!
I went to email my response to your question and for some reason cannot find your email address. Did we not exchange emails before I left?
Mine is amyjenks@gmail.com.
Before I forget, I wanted to send you a Christmas card and forgot to ask for your new mailing address before Christmas. Will you send that to me? We went out-of-town and I still have a few people I plan to send them to. Sorry it's going to be late.
The Buckle is where I find all of my jeans. No one else carries them long enough (and small enough - through all areas of the pant). They carry a 38 inch inseam (which is what I buy because 36 is barely long enough which means I can't dry them or they will be too short) - gotta love it! Unfortunately they are PRICEY so I have very few pair any more. (When I worked there in in highschool, I got them for 40% off so I stocked up and didn't have to buy jeans for ages.) What do you do when those are the only jeans that fit and are long enough, though? Gotta shell out the cash I guess.
But, yes, they do make me happy - I can roll them or wear heals with them - AMAZING!
Sorry to be so long winded, but I'm sure you can relate to my excitment! :)
Wow! That was a long comment. hehe
That is SO awesome!!! I never find deals like that!!! And your quiet book is AMAZING!!! You rock! So glad we can keep in touch with these blogs now!
~Chandi
Post a Comment