As "expected", this month has flown by... Here's a little what I've been up to. Some call it nesting... I call it: "hurry and get it done because there will be no time when the baby comes!"
Made some baby quilts for Stratton...
Taught (or still am teaching) Nora how to dress herself...
Made curtains for my boring Foods classroom... BEFORE
AFTER... that side of the room still needs tons of help over there, but now I can at least look at that wall without sighing.
And finally.. what I've been up to this month... GROWING!!! 37.5 weeks and counting...
Is it sad that those extra large balloons look so small next to me?
March 6, 2010
Has it already been a month?
Posted by Heather Whitworth at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Heather, you look beautiful! He's coming so soon. Good luck with the labor and delivery...can't wait to see some darling pics!
You look great! Miss you! :)
Good luck with everything, I can't wait to see him!
Wow! You look great! You're amazing - I love all the quilts and curtains.
I can't wait to see him! And I agree, you do look beautiful!
I probably won't be down from Logan until after he's here, but can I visit then?!
When we had collaboration at AF last month I saw those curtains and thought they were new! I should have known they were a product of the Great Heather Whitworth :) You are my hero!
OH MY HECK!!! I so wish I was nearly done. 8 more weeks. I can do it! Good luck! You look so dang cute. Let us know how things go and I definitely want to see some pics! Love ya!
Post a Comment