THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

February 6, 2010

Fast Food Hangover...

Ok, I will honestly admit I've never had a true hangover before -- but you know, I think I have experienced exactly what one feels like this morning...

Back in August I won a $10 gift card to Sconecutter from my school. It took Dave and me until now to redeem it, and last night we ate fast food, which really is a rare occasion. We got a shake, fries, a fried soggy scone and Dave got a seriously sad looking processed Pastrami sandwich.

And why did we eat it you ask? Really, I have no idea??? Because we were both tired and neither of us wanted to cook anything I suppose, plus it was free!

We woke up this morning with the most dreadful exploding headache and feeling like absolute C-R-A-P!

So Dave and I made a promise to each other NEVER to eat that kind of nasty food again... Ever!

We even taught Nora how to say Nasty!

0 comments: