Why is it that whenever I have the opportunity to sleep in the next morning that it happens to be a night when I CAN'T SLEEP!? Here I am sitting at the computer with a blanket wrapped around me and the clock tells me it's 3:45am, yet, I feel wide awake. Plus, the boy is wide awake too doing his nightly/morning exercises (kick and punch boxing). I've got the heartburn, the stiff neck and back and I've been tossing and turning for at least an hour -- so I thought I would get up and do something productive.... blog vent, maybe I'll get a snack too. Thanks for listening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh the things we go through for our sweet babies- hang in there!!!
I hear that drinking a glass of water with a cap full of apple cider vinegar works WONDERS on heartburn. Tastes awful, but totally worth it!
Post a Comment