Growing up, I had a young women leader who advised us to go for the "nerds" when looking for a husband... her theory was: the nerds are usually focused on their education (aka: smart), are future oriented, polite and most often treat girls with respect.
Fast forward 15 years and I am happy to admit I married a nerd; and he has all of those qualities and so many more. After 5 years, Dave graduated this last weekend with his masters degree from BYU. I couldn't be more proud of him (and relieved that he is finally done!) His thesis was entitled...
Processing a nickel nanostrand and nickel coated carbon fiber filled conductive polyethylene by injection molding
Yeah, see what I mean... he's a total nerd. And oh how I love him!
April 26, 2010
My Handsome Nerd
Posted by Heather Whitworth at 5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Go DAVE!! Whooohoo!!
P.S. Hope Stratton is giving you some more sleep time. It does get better...hang in there.
HOORAY!!! HOORAY! Congrats Dave you are the bomb.com!
Can't wait to join you in the 'graduated club.' Congrats!
Stratton looks adorable in that picture. I need to hold him!
Awesome!!!! Has it really been five years since you started your master's??? I can't believe it. You look fantastic and it looks like you graduated with some honors???
Congrats! We need to get together sometime. I miss you!
Post a Comment