THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

April 20, 2010

Sleep...

After Stratton fell asleep on Dave's chest last night around 10pm, I had the most glorious 4 hours of consecutive sleep... I'm not kidding, even though it was only 4 hours, it really seemed like more. I was in such a deep, restful, warm, comfortable sleep it took me a second to wake up and realize that baby was crying and wanting to eat. I had to check my clock to see what time it actually was. Oh how I love being able to sleep flat on my back and not have pregnancy pains nagging at my every move. Now, I am looking forward to 5, 6, 7 and possibly 8 consecutive hours of that heavenly sleep. That's a major hint to you baby Strat... lets do it buddy!!!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations! I'm so proud of you :)