We ventured out yesterday to get Stratton's pictures taken. Here are some of my favorites (sorry some of them are sideways, I couldn't get them to rotate)... I just love this little guy and he's already getting so big! 







April 11, 2010
Stratton's 3 week photos
Posted by Heather Whitworth at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I just love seeing photos of him...what a cutie patootie!
Heather, this is the first comment I have ever left on a blog, so I hope you feel priviledged! Stratton is amazing, and I love how he is drowning in that shirt. It will be too small for him before you know it. You and Dave make cute kids, girl. Love ya.
love the one of the two of you. i'm w/ tiffany, too--LOVE that he is drowning in that plaid shirt. absolutely adorable. :-)
So cute! And I love love love the shirt, shorts and sandals, so adorable!
He is so so so cute! Congrats sweet Heather!
Post a Comment