THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

May 10, 2010

Pep-talk to Myself...

Yes, I survived my first day back to work after having 7 weeks of maternity leave.  Was it hard getting two children fed and ready to get out the door by 6:45am?  Was it hard leaving my tiny baby boy?   Was it hard facing 150 rowdy eighth graders with only 2 hours of sleep?

Absolutely!   

But I survived and only have to do it for three more weeks...

I can do hard things!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl! You are AMAZING! Wow. I want to be like you!

You can do this!

Beth said...

and... you are my hero :)

Liberti said...

You GO GIRL! I'm lucky to be ready and have TWO kids ready to leave the house before 10 --you're almost done :)