I used to run Marathons...
A lot of them...
But then I had babies...
Two of them (and others that didn't quite make it all the way)...
Then I decided it was time to kick it in gear with no more excuses...
So I busted out the RED paint...
For a constant reminder to me when I work out -- that I can run 26.2 again!
Before the paint...
AFTER...Much better motivation for some future butt kickings!
The quote on the wall: "Discipline yourself so no one else has to."
Now...time to run!
4 comments:
i can't believe i haven't been over to see that red wall yet! i love it! i'm so proud of you heather. you're going to have to teach me how you do it all when i am in your shoes with two chillins!
You go girl! Now can you come kick my post-baby butt into gear? Love ya Black!
You're my hero!
Go Heather! I love your wall of inspiration! How's life balancing two kids? Will you be working as well this upcoming year? I hope you are well and happy.
Much love,
Amber
Post a Comment