Seems just like yesterday you took me on that blind date...
I'm sure glad I didn't call and cancel it.
I'm sure glad I didn't call and cancel it.
Love you babe!
Posted by Heather Whitworth at 11:38 AM
"God does notice us, and He watches over us. But it is usually through another person that He meets our needs." --Spencer W. Kimball
2 comments:
That's right! Five years ago today I saw them take those pictures!!! I have tears in my eyes. I'm so happy you're in our family, Heather. David couldn't have found a better girl on this planet if he'd looked everywhere.
So cute. Can't believe it's been 5 years. Though I agree Dave couldn't have found a better girl, it's comforting to me that you found someone who realizes what a great catch you are and treats you as such. And let's face it: Dave's pretty awesome too.
Post a Comment