THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

August 7, 2010

The Big 13.1

That's 13.1 miles.... which is a Half Marathon -- completed today (sure glad it's over with!)


Finished in 2 hours and 1 minute.


Feelin' good  ...  Sore but good.


Pretty proud of myself considering I have a 4 1/2 month old (training can be tricky).

Thanks Dave (and kiddos) for supporting my running!


Nora is her Grandpa Barney's granddaughter that's for sure!





Me, Susie and McKensie... So glad they were able to run with me!







































10 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

Way to go Heather! That's a great time too for just having a baby. Your time would have almost been a PR for me. My last half in March took me 2:28, so I am really impressed. Hope you are liking your new treadmill.

Lori said...

You go girl! Please come drag my sorry butt out with you! I wish we lived closer together so that we could run together. Seriously....you look AWESOME! Way to go, I'm proud of you. I think I'll go have some chocolate now......

Lori said...

Oh yeah....congrats on the 5 year mark! I'm so happy for you guys!

Clynn'sKathy said...

Good for you!!!

Shannon said...

You're amazing!!! I can't even imagine running that far!

Lisa Brandow said...

Heather I plan on running the half next year. No excuses. Let's run it together.

Erin said...

You ROCK!!!! That's fantastic. Great time, too.

MVP said...

You rock momma! (says Nora right?)

way to go Heather! Kick it into gear. You're a stud!

Liberti said...

Good Job Girl! I might be attempting my first ...we'll see :)

PS. Cute kiddos - don't they grow so fast??

Adam and Brittany said...

You are amazing! I can't believe you ran 13.1 miles in 2 hours. I am trying to not compare my lazy self to you because then I know I need to start exercising. You motivate me--thanks!