And what a cute baker she is!I love the apron and hat set. :)
How cute is that? Oh my, Stratton looks so much like Nora. I thought you were posting an old pic of Nora in her carseat! That is so cute! Hope you are doing well. Still needing you as a running buddy!
The chef hat is my fav!
love love love it.
Love the cute little hat on her.
Nora will be just like her mom - a great cook and organizer. The apron and hat are adorable. Did you make it?
Post a Comment
"God does notice us, and He watches over us. But it is usually through another person that He meets our needs." --Spencer W. Kimball
6 comments:
And what a cute baker she is!
I love the apron and hat set. :)
How cute is that? Oh my, Stratton looks so much like Nora. I thought you were posting an old pic of Nora in her carseat! That is so cute! Hope you are doing well. Still needing you as a running buddy!
The chef hat is my fav!
love love love it.
Love the cute little hat on her.
Nora will be just like her mom - a great cook and organizer. The apron and hat are adorable. Did you make it?
Post a Comment