August 13, 2010
Strat's 4 month Stats
Following in his big sister's footsteps.
Length: 26.5 inches (90% percentile)
Weight: 18 lbs. 6 oz. (95% percentile)
Posted by Heather Whitworth at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by Heather Whitworth at 3:39 PM
"God does notice us, and He watches over us. But it is usually through another person that He meets our needs." --Spencer W. Kimball
4 comments:
Strat is ADORABLE! He's such a big boy!!! I bet daddy's proud.
I don't think I have your email address. Would you mind sending it to amyjenks at gmail?
The perfect shirt for Strat...
He is HUGE!!! That is awesome. I love chubby babies! Our Nate is a bit on the skinny side which is not where any of our other babies have been, believe me. You look awesome!
Hey you!!! I NEVER have time anymore to browse the "blog section", but couldn't sleep and was thinking about you and your cute family. Miss you. And I LOVE that Stratton weighs that much! Graham was over 17 lbs and he's in the 90 percentiles for his height...I LOVE that our "little" guys are so big! I just wish they could be so big together! And hello, Mrs. I ran a half marathon after giving birth five months ago!!!! You're awesome! I'm still eating oreos and wishing I was skinny- ha ha!!!
Post a Comment