THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

October 15, 2010

Trip to the Zoo... Without Mommy :(

To give me a much needed break, Dave took the kids a few weekends ago so I could go have a girls weekend scrapbook crop.  I do it with my sisters, sister-in-law and mom every 6 months or so.  Well, I wasn't the only one having a good time.  Dave braved it and took both kids (that's right, both) to the zoo while I scrapbooked.  Looks like they had a lot of fun without me!

I think every kid has a picture like this of some sort if they've gone to Hogle Zoo.  That's Nora's Uncle Josiah in the picture that came to help out and enjoy the fun.

Dave looks busy, Strat looks bored and Nora looks curious.... Priceless!

Enjoying some Daddy time in front of the Monkeys.

Ever since the zoo, Nora will come up to me all the time, feel my legs and say, "Mommy, you legs are like Peach-a-pine."
Nora has NEVER been scared of spiders, worms, snakes, lizards, you name it.  I don't know where she gets it from either.

2 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

OMG--I died at the "peach-a-pine" comment. Nora is adorable.

Erin said...

she gets it from her daddy. :-)