THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

October 15, 2010

Strats Stats (6 month)

Ok, I know I am totally behind as Stratton is almost 7 months now.  But I like to keep my growing boy documented as much as I can.  Here are Strat's 6 month check-up Stats (3 weeks late):

Weight:  21 lbs. 8 oz. (95%tile)
Length:  29 inches (off the charts, Daddy is so proud!)
Immunizations up to date!

Yep, he is such our big boy.  Wherever we go, when people ask how old he is, no one can believe he is only 6 months old.  He is wearing 12-18 month clothes, loves to eat, cuddle, laugh and play with his big sister.  He still has fuzzy red hair, big blue eyes and such a cute personality.  No teeth yet, but I'm sure they are coming any time now as he "chews" on anything he can grab.  He can roll over one way, and sort of sit up if someone holds one of his hands.

And the coolest thing is that he can follow objects with his eyes.  He focuses on small items, can reach, grab and look at us like he truly sees us.  Nora could never do those things and had to get glasses at 13 months old.  I have been hoping and praying Stratton's eyes will be fine.  It's looking like they will be.

Already such a Mama's Boy!

Despite his big head and chubby cheeks, Nora was still able to get her Dolly witch hat to fit on him.  He never seems to mind all the dress up moments.  We'll see if it lasts.

"So when do I get second Breakfast?"

2 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

He is soooo cute!!! I want to give him the biggest squeeze. You must be so proud of his gargantuan size (Jocelyn weighed 17.5 lbs. at a year old). She's still pretty shrimpy.

Erin said...

he's adorable!!!!