THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

November 15, 2010

Pinkalicious!

 If you have not heard of this book, you really need to check it out.  It is such a cute book and Nora absolutely adores it.  I've probably read it to her over 100 times already.   Any time she wears something pink (which is a lot) she tells me: "Mommy, I'm Pinkalicious!"  And the pink cupcake liners she saw at the store she just had to have.  And lets notice what color her plate and PJ's are.  Seriously?..... I don't dare tell her the author has come out with Goldalicious and Purpleicious sequels too!

2 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

Why is it that little hats make kids even so much cuter than they already are? Darling new family pic on your blog, and thank you for those Thanksgiving recipes. You are the best sister ever, and I miss you to death.

Amy Jenks said...

I hadn't even heard of the book until a month or so ago. My mom got it for Kayla and it was a hit - of course!
I'm so glad to see the cute new family picture. You guys look great!