So I entered my first contest! It's the KSL Studio-5 $5.00 craft challenge.
Here's how it works: Contestants enter their $5.00 project with a photo, description and cost breakdown, then the on-line voting starts on February 7th (through February 15th). The top 5 contestants are chosen by how many on-line votes they get, then they will be featured on T.V. (channel 5) to demo their project. Of the 5 finalists, the Studio-5 staff picks the final winner. The lucky winner gets $1000 worth of craft supplies for FRREEEEE!
So could you vote for me PLEASE?! Here is the $5.00 project I made:
It's cute huh? It's called Designer Owl by Heather Whitworth. Starting February 7th, just go to:
http://studio5.ksl.com/
Then click on $5 craft challenge at the top and follow the voting directions. If I win, I'll give you some scrap book paper!!! :)
7 comments:
Heather, that owl is so cute! I love it.
Once again, YOU ROCK!
absolutely love it! send an email reminder next week, k? i'll totally vote for you.
CUUUTTTEEE!!! I worship you, ha ha jk
It's like Christmas is coming early if you win :) I'm all over the voting for you cause your stuff pretty much rocks!
That is such a cute owl! I love it! I hope you win!
that is super cute! you have my vote.
Post a Comment