We celebrated Strat's 1st Birthday yesterday. It's crazy to think our little (I mean big) red-headed ball of fury is already one year old. It was a blast watching him dig into his presents, birthday spaghetti and rocket cake. He is such a sweet boy and is a joy to have in our home. We love you buddy! We go in for his 1 year check-up this week, so I will post his 1-year stats when we get them.
| We used his "stratosphere" helmet as the party theme. This is his rocket cake I attempted to make. It turned out more like a patriotic butterfly.... oh well, it still tasted good. |
| Strat loved opening up his birthday presents. He got pretty good at it by the end. |
| Showing off his "standing with the aide of Mommy" skills. |
| Stratton's favorite hour of the day is when he gets to chill with Daddy with his helmet off. Oh, and scratch and rub his head too. |
| Singing Happy Birthday to the Big Boy! |
| He got the piece with his name on it. |
| His first taste of Birthday sweetness.... |
| "Mmmm, this is pretty good Mom, and so far I am trying to keep it just to getting on my hands.......but do you think I can dig in and get really dirty?" |
| "If you say so!!!" |
6 comments:
Heather, you are an awesome mom, and your cakes are out of this world. :-)
I LOVE that you let him eat his cake with his "birthday suit" on (more or less)--perfect outfit!
Heather,
Thanks for sharing these pictures. I wish I could have been there.
Lisa
Love the last picture!
Patriotic butterfly. . I love it. Looked so fun. Did his gift from us arrive ok?
LOVE these pictures! Strat and Chaz look so much alike in many ways. We miss you guys so much.
The cake turned out so great! When Syd turned one, she wouldn't TOUCH the cake. She wanted it fed to her with a fork.
Post a Comment