"Coconut" for some reason is the nickname I have given Nora. I don't know where it came from. I think one day I told her she was a nut and then it evolved into Coconut. Now, she loves her nickname. This post is dedicated to my Little Coconut. She makes us laugh on a daily, almost hourly basis. She is becoming quite the clever problem solver and LOVES to do anything Mommy is doing. She is my little helper and is very proud of that title as well. Here's what Nora has been up to.
 |
| Nora still adores her Baby brother believe it or not. And he loves her just as much right back. They are such little buddies and Nora loves to help me feed him, bathe him, dress him, you name it. |
 |
| Nora is a little performer. Any time she has my attention, she will put on a show. |
 |
| And if Mommy isn't available, she finds other friends. She was practicing her talk here that she gave in Primary on Sunday. She did such a good job! |
 |
| I find these little set-ups ALL.OVER.THE. HOUSE! It really is cute as she makes sure all her little dollies have a bed to sleep in. And notice, she gave Pooh a ball to play with when he wakes up of course. |
 |
Becaue only Barbie is worthy of the "nice bed"
 |
| Nora LOVES to help me cook. I thinks he owns more aprons than I do. I love her help, and she's not a bad cook either if I say so myself. I helped her make these little nests for her play group friends. |
|
 |
| We made Conference Morning German Pancakes... She had so much fun watching them grow in the oven. |
 |
Anything that has to do with outside, Nora is all over it! We had a VERY small breeze one day this week, and she insisted we go fly the kite.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| At least she "tried" to fly the kite...she mostly tried to keep her brother from eating it. | | | | | | | | | | |
|
3 comments:
SO cute!! I love the pictures of Nora, and your German pancakes looked pretty darn good. Can't wait to see her soon!
She's adorable! What a fun little girl... fun just like you! :)
I just checked your blog for the first time in forever and it was so fun!! Nora and Straton are more and more adorable and you are one skinny, skinny hot mama! What's your secret? I'm so happy for you that you get to stay at home next year!!! Way to go. We need to get together soon.
Post a Comment