| Nora got to hang out with her Great Grandma Leona Whitworth a few weeks ago when Maryvonne (Dave's sister) graduated from BYU. That headband Nora is wearing was knitted by Grandma. |
| We are all so proud of you Auntie P!!! |
| We also got to meet and hang out with our Adopted German Aunt Sarah, who now lives in Scotland. She showered us with gifts and European chocolate. Bless her! |
| Easter Weekend was the same weekend as the graduation, so we had an extra fun time with Grandma and Grandpa Whitworth in town. Nora got a kick out of hunting for and finding her Easter Basket. |
| My sister Lisa and I ran the Thanksgiving Point Half Marathon on April 30th. Yep, that is snow you see and yes we are freezing our buns off! We woke up to this weather and STILL ran in it. |
| And we weren't the only crazy ones that woke up at 5:00am to run 13 miles in the snow. |
| Lisa coming across the finish line. Her goal was to get under 2 hours and well, she did it with a time of 1:59:59. You go girl! I was so proud of her. |
| As a "gift" for participating in the race, we got a family pass to the gardens and Dinosaur Museum for the rest of the day. The Tulip Festival was going on and it was very beautiful. Nora had a ball! |
| And yes, she rolled down that hill. I would have gotten a picture of it, but me any my sore muscles were rolling down the hill WITH her! :) |
| The Dinosaur Museum has this awesome sand and water play area. We had to literally pull and drag Nora from it when it was time to go. |
| That's my boy! Eating Pork Ribs. |
| Such a Big Boy. We took advantage of the awesome weather all last week! It got up into the 70's. Summer, here we come! |
| Seriously! What a Ham. |
6 comments:
Heather,
That's the first picture I can think of that I have seen Stratton standing! Is he walking too?!? I love that you rolled down the hill with Nora. You are such a fun Mom!
Yay, loved reading your post!
Miss you and your family!
Heather,
Sounds like it was a busy week. Looking at those pictures of us at the race I wonder sometimes why we run. It's so crazy. Thanks for taking the pictures.
Fun to see all the fun things you do with your kids and family.
Lisa
No, not walking, just propped up against Dave's legs.
You are adorable, Heather. :)
I didn't notice Chaz's finger there! :-)
Were you wearing a skirt for the race? Very impressive-that you did the race.
Love you,
Erin
Post a Comment