I love the Christmas Season.... really I do. I just don't like how stressed out I get and ALL of the stuff that gets crammed in this month. This year I tried to start much earlier on getting gifts bought (or made), christmas cards sent out early and all the other stuff that usually gets piled on during December in order for my stress levels to stay more even. Unfortunately, I'm getting stressed already and it's only the 12th.... sigh. Oh well, Tis the Season eh?. I think once tomorrow's big Relief Society Dinner Shabang is over, and Nora's birthday bash is done on Saturday, I might have some more time to relax and enjoy the holiday.
This last Saturday we had a really fun time at some parties and visiting Carol (our old babysitter who we still love to pieces). I was able to snap a few pics when I could.
 |
| We had our ward Christmas Breakfast first thing Saturday and the kids had a ball. Nora and Strat hit the coloring table the second we arrived. |
 |
| Our ward is pretty cool! |
 |
| The primary kids sang us a few Christmas Carols. Most eyes were on Nora as she was the only child dancing on stage during the songs. Plus she was singing quite loudly here and there when she knew the words. |
 |
| Our next party of the day was at my parents house where they hosted their annual Grandkid party. Nora sure loves her Papa. |
 |
| The Grandkids that attended... Take notice of Strat's face. He has candy or some huge sweet thing that barely fits in his mouth drooling all over. Such a boy! |
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa's Fish Pond. My mom tries to specialize and get what each of the Grandkids like for their "catch." It's really cute! Nora of course got some books, candy and a dress up purse. |
 |
| Strat's turn.... All he cared about was the candy. |
 |
| Afterward, the kids loved decorating the Christmas tree with beanie babies. Then my mom let them all take some of the beanie babies home to keep. I think she is realizing it's time to start getting rid of some stuff... Yeeesss! |
1 comments:
I'm so jealous that your mom and dad get to see Nora and Strat so often--and that so many of the grandkids can come to their annual grandkids party.
Sigh!
Post a Comment