THE WHITWORTH FAMILY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

December 15, 2011

Resourceful Miss Nora

Nora and I try to do little crafts each day more because Nora LOVES and BEGS me during Strat's nap time if we can make something.  It's a fun time we both look forward to.  The other day I was chocolate dipping sugar cones for a church thing and there were these styrophome protectors from the packaging left over.  I shoved them all in the garbage and Nora pulled them out and said: "Mommy, I want to recycle these things!"  (she really said recycle too).   Ummm, ok... I let her get to work and this is what she came up with.  Gotta love it!  It made me smile so much.  She did it all herself except for the star on top which I helped her cut out.  It sits in her room now and she is so proud that she provided a place for the baby Jesus to stay warm

We "borrowed" the baby Jesus from our nativity set because her baby doll (left) was much too big for what she was wanting .

My favorite part was that she drew happy faces on all her characters (look closely).

I believe these are the 3 Wisemen!

2 comments:

Clynn'sKathy said...

SOOOOO creative!

The Pierce Family said...

She's inherited your creative genes, that's for sure!!